Driven by innovation, we have a wealth of experience in product development as well as 2D and 3D modeling. Loads and Constraints (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer (CFD): we unleash the potential of our customers’ projects and products through our virtual-analysis services on the cutting edge of technology.
If you like teamwork and getting more out of every day, you will be delighted by our many advantages:
- Flexible hours promoting a healthy balance between work and personal life;
- Prime location right next to Bromont Mountain;
- Outdoor activities during lunchtime and sports challenges;
- Close to the national cycling centre in Bromont;
- A variety of lunch and learn training sessions;
- Occasional travel abroad!
- Tailor-made career plans to achieve your personal goals;
- A young and dynamic team that creates an energizing work atmosphere!
- A unique and challenging individual reward program based on involvement in sports.
Mechanical Engineer Position
As a mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for analysis, recommendations, design, approval, and certification. Sports, entertainment, transportation, defence, industrial production: you will be involved in a number of fields. Through your personalized support, you will influence the development of our customers’ ideas.
Your Responsibilities :
- Analyze the plans submitted by the clients and understand their needs in order to validate project data;
- Make recommendations and prepare bids;
- Confirm the feasibility of projects or propose innovative and practical solutions;
- Guide customers throughout development and production to resolve recurring and specific issues affecting their products;
- Assist in the development of timelines and ensure compliance;
- Produce various reports and write documentation related to the production, maintenance, and optimization of products;
- Participate every morning in daily scrum meetings to promote cooperation and innovative ideas;
- Ensure technological monitoring and participate in internal training;
- Actively contribute to team development, R&D, as well as the improvement of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and CFD simulation techniques;
- Design and development of products.
Note: For certain mandates, our engineer may be required to make short or long trips inside of Quebec or abroad and sometimes work for short periods with the client.
Boundless creativity, great attention to detail, innovation-oriented approach: this is what sets our mechanical engineer apart. Curious and caring, you constantly push the limits of what is possible. As a team player, you unhesitatingly share your knowledge with your colleagues.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec. Experience in calculus and FEA;
- Design experience with SolidWorks;
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
Will Be Considered as Assets:
- Knowledge of HyperWorks software;
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials;
- Experience in product development.
In Addition, You Stand out By:
- Your ability to find solutions, optimize results, and manage priorities;
- Your oral and written communication skills;
- Your exceptional rigour, your autonomy, and your thirst for learning.
Becoming a mechanical engineer at Lx Sim means getting a fascinating position in a stimulating environment!
Note: In this offer, the use of the masculine to designate persons has no other purpose than to simplify the text.